Monday, September 17, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 9/17/12


I almost forgot to post my menu plan this week! Last week went perfectly. Hoping for another great week!

Monday:
BBQ Ribs
Rice
Roasted Brussels Sprouts (Not from Aldi)

Tuesday:
Turkey Chili
Crescent Rolls

Wednesday:
Chicken with Rice
Carrots

Thursday:
Turkey Burgers on Whole Grain Skinny Bread
Au Gratin Potatoes
Broccoli

Friday:
Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Don't forget to check out Organizing Junkie for more fabulous menu plans and recipes!

1 comment:

  1. I saw ribs on sale for under $2 at the grocery store but I just wasn't feeling up to preparing and cooking them. But next time, I'll definitely buy them.
    I love the chicken recipes because I'm always on the lookout for new ones. Chicken is so affordable at less than $1 @lb.
    Have a wonderful and delicious week.

    ReplyDelete