Monday, July 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


I'm going to try something new this week. I'm going to start posting my menu plans for the week. There will be some items that were not purchased at Aldi, but we get 85-90% of our groceries there, so chances are, most of the menu items will be available at Aldi. If they are not, I will try to make a note of that. Stop by Organizing Junkie for more menu plan ideas. I will only be posting Monday through Friday dinners. We never know what we're doing on the weekends until they get here and one night usually includes pizza!

Monday:
Turkey Burgers (Jennie-O Burgers) with mushrooms
Onion Rolls
Baked Beans
Salad

Tuesday:
Chicken
Rice
Carrots

Wednesday:
Turkey Chili (See recipe here)
Crescent Rolls (On sale for 25 cents this week!)

Thursday:
Cheese Tortellini with Chicken with Sauce
Garlic Spinach (Will post recipe this week.)

Friday:
BBQ Chicken on Grill
Broccoli Salad (See recipe here)
Beans

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!
    It looks like it's going to be in the low 100's but humid in Las Vegas today.
    Chicken is below a $1 a lb in my area so I've stocked up. That's got me on a lookout for yummy chicken recipes.
    Your menu plan looks delicious!
    I hope you have a terrific week

    ReplyDelete